Performance Marketing Manager - Paid Social & Display
At Cuvva we’re building insurance the way it should be.
No more lengthy forms. No more waiting on hold. No more ‘computer says no’ attitude.
We’ve gone back to basics to build products that actually work for the customer.
We are super focused on creating a friendly, simple and hassle-free customer experience.
Don’t just take our word for it - check out our website (https://www.cuvva.com), click on the speech bubble in the bottom right hand corner and chat to one of the team.
About the Cuvva Team
We get it. Insurance isn’t traditionally considered exciting. At Cuvva we’re changing insurance and we are looking for people who find that as exciting as we do.
We're building a diverse team and we welcome people with different types of experience and outlooks.
You’ll really thrive at Cuvva if you have a ‘can do’ approach, are willing to try your hand at different things, have ideas and show initiative.
Based in Shoreditch, we're a well-funded Techstars alum with significant traction; hundreds of thousands of people have downloaded the Cuvva app to insure themselves on a short-term basis.
We started off with a simple proposition: car insurance for as little as one hour (up to 28 days). We have become one of the largest players in the short-term car insurance market, and are now looking to expand into different verticals.
We are looking for a talented and motivated performance marketer who will raise our game and keep us on top. We have a generous share option scheme as we believe that everyone within the company should share in the success they help build.
You will responsible for:
- Running all paid social channels, including: Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Account strategy, campaign budgets, bid management and creative.
- Crafting and running new digital campaigns from scratch, including A/B testing ad variants.
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on those insights.
- Identifying new channels and quickly testing to find effective ones.
- Presenting back to stakeholders with meaningful data on a weekly basis and having an active role in digital media planning and budgeting.
- Optimising cross-device and cross-platform attribution modelling.
- Tracking troubleshooting (campaigns for facebook etc)
- Strong experience with a mobile first product and specifically acquiring users via web to app is a must.
- Strong experience in performance marketing/campaigning, having undertaken digital campaigns for major brands.
- Strong knowledge of Facebook and Snapchat (other platforms are a bonus).
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Can demonstrate examples of profitable paid user acquisition.
- Experience with email marketing experience is desirable.
- Experience working with feed based campaigns on Facebook
- FMP experience is a huge bonus