Performance Marketing Manager - PPC
At Cuvva, we know that insurance is broken. It is inflexible, unfair, and ultimately doesn’t work for the customer. So our founders, Freddy and James, decided to make an insurance product that put the customer first. No more meerkat toys, no more singing tenors. We have cut out all the middlemen and built our own insurance platform from scratch. Cuvva was the first company to sell insurance by the hour and through an app.
We are passionate about our customers, about fixing insurance, and about working as a team to build incredible products that make insurance simple. We know no one will ever love insurance, but we can make it suck less.
As a tech-driven startup, we are changing the way people engage with their insurance company, and the way they think about getting from A-to-B.
Based in Shoreditch, we're a well-funded Techstars alum with significant traction; hundreds of thousands of people have downloaded the Cuvva app to insure themselves on a short-term basis.
We started off with a simple proposition: car insurance for as little as one hour (up to 28 days). We have become one of the largest players in the short-term car insurance market, and are now looking to expand into different verticals.
We are looking for a talented and motivated PPC specialist who will raise our game and keep us on top. We have a generous share option scheme as we believe that everyone within the company should share in the success they help build.
You will be responsible for:
- Running all PPC channels, including: Google AdWords, UAC and retargeting.
- Account strategy, campaigns budgets, bids management, keyword research and ad copy.
- Building and running new campaigns from scratch.
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on those insights.
- Identifying new channels and quickly testing to find effective ones.
- Presenting back to stakeholders with meaningful data on a weekly basis and having an active role in digital media planning and budgeting.
- Strong experience with a mobile first product and specifically acquiring users via web to app is a must.
- 3+ years experience with Google AdWords (other platforms are a bonus).
- Strong understanding of the principles of marketing attribution.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions.
- Hands on experience writing scripts for Google AdWords.
- Experience with overcoming the attribution problems that come with being an app-based product.
- Strong knowledge of Google UAC.
- Knowledge of HTML
As well as a competitive salary and equity based remuneration, benefits of working at Cuvva include:
- working in our new (dog friendly 🐕❤️) offices in Shoreditch
- monthly team outings
- personal development budget
- brand new MacBook Pro
- cycle to work scheme
- and of course significant savings on your insurance 💸