Marketing and Community Intern
Ever thought the premium you pay for your car insurance is opaque and unfair? Well, that’s because it is. At Cuvva we are looking to change this, turning the car insurance industry on its head.
Our innovative solution allows you to insure yourself on any car for as little as an hour, via an app. No more meerkat toys, no more singing tenors, we have cut out all the middlemen and built our own platform to distribute insurance on mobile.
We are changing the way people engage with their insurance company, the way they buy insurance, and the way they think about borrowing a car.
Our team has grown substantially in the last year and we are now expanding again and looking to hire a marketing and community intern.
- Motivated with a proven record of getting things done.
- Always inquisitive and looking for new ways to solve problems.
- Outgoing and super friendly. (cos we are!)
- Adept at working in a fast-moving team as well as independently.
- Good at absorbing feedback and a fast learner!
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Engage with the Cuvva community by creating a campaign for our newsletters, blog and social media.
- Organise and hold events for the Cuvva community.
- Ideate and scope out features that will delight and engage the community.
- Map out short and longer term goals, reporting on progress, and hitting them hard.
Work will be on-site in our office in London, you’ll join our growing team of ten engineers, designers, and insurance experts on a mission to change insurance forever. Internship is paid and there is the opportunity for the position to become full time at the end of the internship.