At Cuvva, we know that insurance is broken. It is inflexible, unfair, and ultimately doesn’t work for the customer. So our founders, Freddy and James, decided to make an insurance product that put the customer first. No more meerkat toys, no more singing tenors. We have cut out all the middlemen and built our own insurance platform from scratch. Cuvva was the first company to sell insurance by the hour and through an app.
We are passionate about our customers, about fixing insurance, and about working as a team to build incredible products that make insurance simple. We know no one will ever love insurance, but we can make it suck less.
As a tech-driven startup, we are changing the way people engage with their insurance company, and the way they think about getting from A-to-B.
Based in Shoreditch, we're a well-funded Techstars alum with significant traction; hundreds of thousands of people have downloaded the Cuvva app to insure themselves on a short-term basis.
We started off with a simple proposition: car insurance for as little as one hour (up to 28 days). We have become one of the largest players in the short-term car insurance market, and are now looking to expand into different verticals.
We are looking for a talented and motivated SEO specialist who will raise our game and keep us on top. We have a generous share option scheme as we believe that everyone within the company should share in the success they help build.
You will be responsible for:
- Using web analytics, audience segmentation, keyword research, and competitive insights to identify content opportunities that will contribute to traffic growth and website engagement.
- Owning SEO content production and distribution processes, ensuring content flows from ideation to launch to amplification.
- Working with the product and marketing team to coordinate new webpages and content around new product launches.
- Ensuring SEO content is on-brand; consistent in terms of style quality, and tone; and optimised for search and user experience.
- Building out an ongoing and repeatable backlink strategy.
- Collaborating with design to ensure high quality UX across the whole site.
- Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, continuously evolving the strategy based on new data and insights.
- Supervising the maintenance of content inventories, establishing workflows for auditing, editing, and sunsetting outdated and underperforming content.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of SEO experience and content marketing.
- Strong analytical background.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate under pressure on time-critical initiatives.
- Validated results driving SEO initiatives in a dynamic growing start-up.
- Expertise with Excel, and SEO tools (Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, Moz etc.).
- Degree, preferably in English, journalism, public relations, or related communications field.
- Previous experience in fintech or insurance.
- Previous experience in blogger/influencer marketing.
As well as a competitive salary and equity based remuneration, benefits of working at Cuvva include:
- working in our new (dog friendly 🐕❤️) offices in Shoreditch
- monthly team outings
- personal development budget
- brand new MacBook Pro
- cycle to work scheme
- and of course significant savings on your insurance 💸