At Cuvva we’re building insurance the way it should be.
No more lengthy forms. No more waiting on hold. No more ‘computer says no’ attitude.
We’ve gone back to basics to build products that actually work for the customer.
We are super focused on creating a friendly, simple and hassle-free customer experience.
Don’t just take our word for it - check out our website (https://www.cuvva.com), click on the speech bubble in the bottom right hand corner and chat to one of the team.
About the Cuvva Team
We get it. Insurance isn’t traditionally considered exciting. At Cuvva we’re changing insurance and we are looking for people who find that as exciting as we do.
We're building a diverse team and we welcome people with different types of experience and outlooks.
You’ll really thrive at Cuvva if you have a ‘can do’ approach, are willing to try your hand at different things, have ideas and show initiative.
Cuvva is scaling rapidly (we are currently a team of 60 🚀) and we are actively looking for our first Platform Engineer to formalise our internal system practices, including automation and documentation. You will take the ownership of maintaining our current infrastructure, continuous integration/delivery systems and plan and perform modernisation.
In this role you will:
- Automating of operational tasks in the testing and release process
- Ownership over the configuration management tools and strategy
- Help us move faster
- Familiarity with containerisation
- Experience with a few programming languages
- Experience with configuration management
- Knowledge of or experience with AWS (primarily EC2, Lambda and RDS)
- Familiar with DevOps methodologies and positioning
- Understanding of fundamental technologies such as TCP/IP and Linux
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Terraform
- History as a Software Engineer
- Experience with PostgreSQL and MongoDB
As well as a competitive salary (£75k-£100k), dependent on experience) and equity based remuneration, benefits of working at Cuvva include:
- Working in our (dog friendly 🐕❤️) offices in Shoreditch
- Monthly team outings (karaoke, go-karting, bowling, comedy night!)
- Regular team lunches
- Health and wellbeing allowance
- Professional development allowance
- Brand new MacBook
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Book club & Breakfast club
- Annual day off for volunteering
- 33 days of holiday a year (inc. UK public holidays)
- Coaching from Sanctus providing you with a safe space to talk and support your mental health