At Cuvva we’re building insurance the way it should be.
No more lengthy forms. No more waiting on hold. No more ‘computer says no’ attitude.
We’ve gone back to basics to build products that actually work for the customer.
We are super focused on creating a friendly, simple and hassle-free customer experience.
Don’t just take our word for it - check out our website (https://www.cuvva.com), click on the speech bubble in the bottom right hand corner and chat to one of the team.
About the Cuvva Team
We get it. Insurance isn’t traditionally considered exciting. At Cuvva we’re changing insurance and we are looking for people who find that as exciting as we do.
We're building a diverse team and we welcome people with different types of experience and outlooks.
You’ll really thrive at Cuvva if you have a ‘can do’ approach, are willing to try your hand at different things, have ideas and show initiative.
We're looking for a Product Manager to join our fast-growing team. We'd like someone passionate about creating good experiences in their products, with an eye for good design and clear copy.
You'll be responsible for overseeing a customer's entire experience of the product you're assigned to, from their initial contact (e.g. facebook adverts) through their onboarding and purchase, to post-purchase activities like contacting our customer support, working with other members of the team as applicable. You'll be expected to assist in making all these experiences feel as consistent and positive as possible, while ensuring we remain fully compliant and take care of customers at all times.
- Prioritise work for your team, considering the seriousness of any bugs, the importance of new features and UI tweaks, the resource constraints and planned work of the wider team, the company focus, and the wishes of senior management.
- Organise testing:
- Internal sessions for the whole company
- Sessions with externally-sourced participants
- Analyse findings and feed the results into prioritising your product team's work
- Organise and run meetings for your team, as well as any needed to liaise with other teams
- Actively partake in hiring members of your team
- Where applicable, collaborate with other departments (e.g. marketing, customer operations) on features, tweaks or bug fixes raised by or beneficial to them.
- Liaise and negotiate with external partners for any products you are overseeing
- Work with designer(s) on the UX of your product, focusing on high-quality and consistent UI and copy
- Communicate the activities and needs of your team with the wider company
- Lead collaborating with other teams as necessary
- Hold the members of your team to account for their work
- Experience in a startup or tech SME
- Demonstrable focus on building high-quality products with the user experience taking a high-priority, as a developer, designer, founder or similar
- Experience in a financially-regulated company
- Commercial fintech experience
- Working in our (dog friendly 🐕❤️) offices in Shoreditch
- Monthly team outings (karaoke, go-karting, bowling, comedy night!)
- Regular team lunches
- Health and wellbeing allowance
- Professional development allowance
- Brand new MacBook
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel season ticket loan
- Book club & Breakfast club
- Annual day off for volunteering
- 33 days of holiday a year (inc. UK public holidays)
- Coaching from Sanctus providing you with a safe space to talk and support your mental health