Customer Success Associate
Insurance is the next big area within finance to get disrupted and we have been backed by some incredible VC's to take on one huge part of it.
Ever thought the premium you pay for your car insurance is opaque and unfair? Well, that’s because it is. At Cuvva we have fixed this by allowing you to insure yourself on a car for as little as an hour, via an app. No more meerkat toys, no more singing tenors, we have cut out all the middlemen and built our own platform to distribute insurance on mobile.
As a tech-driven company, we are changing the way people engage with their insurance company, the way they buy insurance, and the way they think about borrowing a car.
- You have an exceptionally positive attitude with infectious enthusiasm for everything you put your mind to.
- You love making people happy by helping to solve their problems.
- You have perfect written and spoken English, ideally as your first language.
- You are very organised and motivated with a proven record of getting things done. Always inquisitive and looking for new ways to solve problems.
- You love working in a fast moving team but are equally comfortable working independently where necessary.
- You’re able to spot patterns in the frustrations / hopes of our users and translate these into ideas for how we can change our processes / product to make our customers truly delighted by car insurance.
- You’re flexible with your schedule, e.g. sometimes we may ask you to work a day at the weekend in exchange for a day during the week.
- You’ll be providing day-to-day customer support to our users, resolving queries and issues.
- You’ll be helping them through their problems in a positive, empathetic manner.
- You’ll get under the skin of insurance, learning all about how it actually works and use that knowledge to work out what went wrong and how to make it right.
- You’ll be suggesting ways to deliver a fantastic service to our users by improving the support process.
Some background on us:
Salary will be in the £21k-£24k range depending on experience plus stock options. Work will be on-site in our office in Shoreditch but hours can be really flexible. You’ll join our growing team of ten engineers, designers, and insurance experts on a mission to change insurance forever.